Thursday, December 18, 2008

Squares of Expression




Since moving to the city, I've been infatuated with pocket squares. It's an easy and smart way to dress up a suit, and add your own personal touch. If I'm wearing jeans and want to dress it up a little I throw on a jacket and shove a square in my pocket.


You can fold your little squares of silk neatly or create points to them or even tuck them in the pocket and let the fabric billow or flutter out! Finding an assortment of patterns and colors to express yourself is never a difficult task either. I love these little squares I purchased from Lord Willy's in Nolita. Their store is small, but the merchandise is of quality not quantity. They specialize in Custom made tailored shirts for the dapper man!


2 comments:

Marquis de Lannes said...

Un vrai dandy!

Anonymous said...

Love the pocket square!