Monday, April 12, 2010

American Modern








Anyone who knows me, knows that I am not a minimalist. I love collecting an assortment of interesting objects, from the pretty to the ugly. However my apartment is certainly not cluttered-there's a place for everything. I always say accessories and artwork really make your home you! The things you live amongst says a lot about your personality, and these things brings a sense of warmth and character to the space. I can never be a Buddhist, I have such an attachment to all my things. My new favorite coffee table read is "American Living" by one of my favorite designers, Thomas O'Brien. It's all about beautiful organized clutter. I love it! I also love O'Brien's showroom in SOHO called Aero.

1 comment:

Don said...

This looks like a good book. Love the tall ceilings.