Friday, May 7, 2010

The Hipster on Abromovic



A couple weeks ago I posted the Unknown Hipster blog. I'm happy to see he's posting again, but I a most happy that he has posted about Marina Abromovic's exhibit. Yes, there has been a lot of talk about the show, as there really should be! I have chosen to not blog about the show, even though I really have wanted to, but felt I could never describe it perfectly enough with out sitting down in front of my computer trying to write the most perfect eloquent post, which would take me,ummmmm... all day! To me the show was that good, that I don't even want to touch it by writing about it, if you know what I mean. I'll leave that to the professional writers. Marina Abromovic's exhibit moved me tremendously, and I won't say anymore because it's something that one has to experience for themselves, because everyone will take away from it something different I'm sure. But check out the Unknown Hipster's blog, he writes a bit about the experience of the exhibit, and his renderings are delightful!

2 comments:

TheStreetFashion5xpro said...

great illustration

Matthew Spade said...

yeah i heard about this installation, if that is the right word. pretty interesting and must have felt so bazaar if you were one of the people who got to sit there.