Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Big Mess


Brandy is really getting tired of moving!

The movers arrived on time yesterday morning, which was a shocker! How often do movers actually show up on time?...this was a first for me. Overall everything went pretty well. However, one of my favorite chairs arrived with a completely broken leg, and one my African stool was split apart. The chair is repairable, but the stool will have to be trashed. Good thing we purchased extra insurance. As you can see from the photos we are up to our hair follicles in boxes. I love this part though! Arranging furniture, art and accessories is very therapeutic for me. Happy Thanks giving everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brandy looks part of the furniture ohh.

John Busschaert said...

I MISS BRANDY !!! :)

Marquis de Lannes said...

Bon courage!