Thursday, November 20, 2008

The Red Door


Hi Everyone! Lately I've been pretty busy since we are moving into our new apartment this weekend. Staying on the contractors is almost a full time job. There was just so much detail work, that if I did not point everything out, it would go unnoticed by the workers. Since I am a little preoccupied I have not been focusing on blogging as much as I would like. I'll be back in action in a couple weeks though. So for the next week you'll see postings of more artistic photos that I've taken around NYC during my former travels. I hope you enjoy them!

2 comments:

Marquis de Lannes said...

Le contraste entre les diferents pierres et le rouge vif m'épate!

thirty1seven said...

I love it! The red is so striking..it contrasts with the architecture..Wow!