Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I Love Dandy New York



For the rest of this week I bring to you "All things Dandy." Since moving to New York, I have never seen so many sharply dressed men wearing dandy wear, such as bow ties, pocket squares, and cravats. Over time I have photographed these dapper gentleman on the street and I feel it's time to share these shots with you all. Throughout the week I'll post my photographs of dandy men along with the shops where one can find such dandy wear as my friend Bruno, The Writer is wearing above. While photographing him I noticed his extreme comfort and confidence. Bruno exudes the definition of Dandy.

Dandy: A man who affects extreme elegance in clothes and manners.

Photo: Jesse, C.C.

6 comments:

Rene Schaller said...

i like the tweed-jacket with the pink sweater. the only criticsim i have is that the pocket square matches to perfect with the colour of the sweater.

diane said...

What a great shot of color, just what we all need right now. He is very charismatic.

Anonymous said...

love it! as a maker of pocket squares, i appreciate "men who dress" and look forward to the rest of your street shots!

Anonymous said...

love it! as a maker of pocket squares, i appreciate "men who dress" and look forward to the rest of your street shots!

Anonymous said...

oops- sorry- posted twice due to WP login error-

The Shopaholic said...

les luntettes Nerd, j'aime beaucoup !